About Me

Welcome to Kishan Radia's Blog-(Spreading Inspiration, Motivation, Spirituality, Love, Harmony and Happiness)


The intention of this blog is to “Reach Out, Inspire, Motivate & Touch Hearts”. Please take out time to Read and Contemplate on a Good Thought Daily. It is the best gift you can give to yourself and your loved ones."


I love to share good quotes among people.There are so many things in life to follow,But actually we cant follow all,but we can admit in our life, I'm not doing anything and yet I'm also doing the most important thing a man can do: I'm listening to what I needed to hear from Myself.


My blog page is like a restaurant, If you don't like what I am serving, you are welcome to go somewhere else.I am using social media for Spreading Inspiration, Motivation, Spirituality, Harmony and Happiness & love.


Kishan Radia



Yes, I am a social messenger of love.For me,Social media is not just an activity; it is an investment of valuable time and resources. Surround yourself with people who not just support you and stay with you, but inform your thinking about ways to WOW your online presence.

Gujarati Quotes- Lean On Someone

Gujarati Quotes- Lean On Someone
Gujarati Quotes- Lean On Someone
Sometimes we need someone to simply be there, not to 
fix anything or do anything in particular, but just to let us 
feel we are supported and cared about

Some people just want a good company
a person to vibe with,converse and 
laugh with, someone to lean on, 
someone to count on,someone to tell on!
Having someone to talk to and feeling 
comfortable around them is quite beautiful,and a good feeling

(Spreading Inspiration, Motivation, Spirituality, Love, Harmony and Happiness)• • •
Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment