About Me

Welcome to Kishan Radia's Blog-(Spreading Inspiration, Motivation, Spirituality, Love, Harmony and Happiness)


The intention of this blog is to “Reach Out, Inspire, Motivate & Touch Hearts”. Please take out time to Read and Contemplate on a Good Thought Daily. It is the best gift you can give to yourself and your loved ones."


I love to share good quotes among people.There are so many things in life to follow,But actually we cant follow all,but we can admit in our life, I'm not doing anything and yet I'm also doing the most important thing a man can do: I'm listening to what I needed to hear from Myself.


My blog page is like a restaurant, If you don't like what I am serving, you are welcome to go somewhere else.I am using social media for Spreading Inspiration, Motivation, Spirituality, Harmony and Happiness & love.


Kishan Radia



Yes, I am a social messenger of love.For me,Social media is not just an activity; it is an investment of valuable time and resources. Surround yourself with people who not just support you and stay with you, but inform your thinking about ways to WOW your online presence.

Gujarati Suvichar On Mother

Gujarati Suvichar On Mother
Gujarati Suvichar On Mother

→•दोस्तो में आखी रात•←   
जन्नत नी मुसाफरी करी,
सवारे आंख खुली तो जोयुं के 
माथुं मम्मी ना खोळा मां हतुं...!! • • • 

I opened my eyes
I found myself
In my mother’s lap
I cried, I played, 
Laughed and smiled
In my mother’s lap
I grew older
But it was still mine
When tired, to rest
I climbed in the lap
When shy, 
I hid my face
When hungry 
She fed me in her lap 
When sleepy
I used it as a bed
Warm and secure
Full of love
It was the coziest place
I could have
I am an old man
But never forget
The luxury
Of my mother’s lap
The most precious
Possession
I ever had
Tears flow from my eyes
Makes me nostalgic
Whenever I remember
My mother’s lap. 

A Mother’s lap is a wonderful place: a soft spot to nuzzle; a warm comfy place to return to again and again. A Mother’s lap is one of the safest and softest places on earth. If you think back on your childhood, you may have memories of being rocked in the lap of one of your mother.



(Spreading Inspiration, Motivation, Spirituality, Harmony and Happiness)• • •

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment