About Me

Welcome to Kishan Radia's Blog-(Spreading Inspiration, Motivation, Spirituality, Love, Harmony and Happiness)


The intention of this blog is to “Reach Out, Inspire, Motivate & Touch Hearts”. Please take out time to Read and Contemplate on a Good Thought Daily. It is the best gift you can give to yourself and your loved ones."


I love to share good quotes among people.There are so many things in life to follow,But actually we cant follow all,but we can admit in our life, I'm not doing anything and yet I'm also doing the most important thing a man can do: I'm listening to what I needed to hear from Myself.


My blog page is like a restaurant, If you don't like what I am serving, you are welcome to go somewhere else.I am using social media for Spreading Inspiration, Motivation, Spirituality, Harmony and Happiness & love.


Kishan Radia



Yes, I am a social messenger of love.For me,Social media is not just an activity; it is an investment of valuable time and resources. Surround yourself with people who not just support you and stay with you, but inform your thinking about ways to WOW your online presence.

Gujarati Romantic Quotes | Gujarati Love Quotes | Gujarati Love Status

Gujarati Romantic Quotes | Gujarati Love Quotes | Gujarati Love Status
Gujarati Romantic Quotes | Gujarati Love Quotes | Gujarati Love Status

हुं नसीबदार छुं,
जो नसीबनो 
अर्थ "तुं" होय.. 

I am lucky to have you.  
If you hide, I’ll seek for you. If you’re lost, 
I’ll search for you. If you leave, I’ll wait for you. 
If they try to take you away from me, 
I’ll fight for you, cause 
I never want to lose someone like you. 
I am lucky to have you. 



(Spreading Inspiration, Motivation, Spirituality, Love, Harmony and Happiness)• • •

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment